Monday, September 22, 2008

ALEX

The Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX), is a program set up by the Alabama Department of Education that helps to share and index many kinds of educational resources, which through this exchange can now become available to teachers anywhere in Alabama. The program provides things such as Web links, Courses of study, and Lesson plans. It is a really neat program that allows teachers to expand their horizons and give their students a better education.
I would love to be able to use ALEX for my own classroom. Knowing that it is a work in progress and can only continue to go on if teachers continue to add to the index of resources- I think it would be great to add my own lesson plans and be able to have availability to others. ALEX is a great program, which I hope will live on

No comments: